Stella Nosella is an Italian writer of children’s fiction. Her debut novel Sebastian’s Chronicles – Books That Do Not Exist (Capponi Editore) was nominated for the prestigious Premio Strega Award, literature for girls and boys 2019. Stella has a great passion for history and has been one of the foremost lecturers and classroom readers in the Veneto region of Italy.
Furthermore, Stella has worked for many years in supporting children’s charities and is an ambassador for charities such as #ioleggoperché, that collaborates with #ilvenetolegge and #libriamoci which have been selected for the #primaeffe Feltrinelli project for the school district.
The adventures of little Princess Elisabeth – One day at Buckingham Palace
The adventures of little Princess Elisabeth – A Royal Christmas (under processing)
Sebastian’s Chronicles – The Nonexistent Books
Sebastian’s Chronicles – The Legend of the Underground Lake
Sebastian’s Chronicles – The Mystery of the Vatican Museums
Sebastian’s Chronicles – The Ivory Casket
Un Paese Fantastico – 20 Bedtime Regional Fairy Tales
- Sebastian’s Chronicles – I libri che non esistono (Capponi, 2018)
- Sebastian’s Chronicles – La leggenda del lago sotterraneo (Capponi, 2019)
- La Bambina dal nastro rosso (L’Orto della Cultura, 2019)
- Sebastian’s Chronicles – Lo scrigno d’avorio (L’Orto della Cultura, 2019)
- Le avventure della piccola Regina Elisabetta – Un giorno a Buckingham Palace (L’Orto della Cultura, 2019)