Genoese by birth and Roman by adoption, Daniela Pareschi is an Italian illustrator and set designer. As a set designer she has worked in major Italian and international film productions (including: The passion of the Christ by Mel Gibson) and for Mediaset and RAI TV productions.
In 2015 she won the exclusive contest for the prestigious calendar from La città del Sole (A big nation chain of alternative books and toys shop). In 2018 she is among the authors selected at the Bologna Childrens Book Fair 2018 illustrators contest, receiving the “Pitti Bimbo” mention.
In 2019 she was selected for the Tapirulan Illustrators Contest
- Il mare e le onde (Lantana, 2015)
- Il cielo e le nuvole (Lantana, 2015)
- Calendario 2016 Città del sole
- Piangete Bambini (Il Barbagianni, 2017)
- Aiaccio (Lavieri, 2018) sold for Russian
- Brutto Anatroccolo (Lavieri, 2019)
- Se i sassi potessero raccontare / If Stones Could tell (Giannatelli, 2019)